1. What was the nature of work completed for you?
a. After meeting with Tony Soda, I knew I was working with a customer focused contractor.
b. We renovated the kitchen, living room, and with renovation creep, the hallway as well.
2. Were you comfortable with the way the company communicated with you?
a. They were very proactive and excellent listeners.
i. Did they take your concerns to heart?
3. Do you think that the pricing provided was reasonable and fair given the quality of work that was completed?
a. We worked through all the bumps of a 50 year old home with a few home owner issues that were challenging. They came through with very innovative professional solutions that were also cost effective, and corrected old issues very professionally.
b. They were very upfront and accurate about their pricing, and stood by it.
4. Was the workplace tidy, organized and safe?
i. Did the company respect your home and property?
1. Without exception.
5. Was the job completed on time and budget?
a. With unexpected issues, a new budget and timeline were established, and they fulfilled this. So, Yes.
i. Were issues communicated honestly and openly?
1. Proactively, with options.
6. Would you recommend the company to family and friends?
a. In a heart beat.
7. Is there anything that you would add in regards to your experience?
a. It is a pleasure to deal with a company that is professional, and cares about their client, it was exemplified by all of their personnel.
b. Their crew was a pleasure to work with.
c. I would absolutely do it again with them.